- Regular oil changes are very important to keep your engine in a good shape.
- Take care of any minor concerns as soon as you can, to avoid serious problems and an expensive repair later.
- Keep tires properly inflated and aligned, this will also improve your gas mileage.
- Get regular engine tune-ups and car maintenance checks to avoid fuel economy problems due to worn spark plugs, dragging brakes, low transmission fluid, or transmission problems.
- Have records available on everything you do to maintain your car. Well-kept records can be instrumental in correctly diagnosing a vehicle problem.
- Ask lots of questions!
Phone : 708-422-4800